Our Membership Year is from 1st March to end of February. You will receive the Society's quarterly journal Hertfordshire People in Summer, Autumn, Winter & Spring editions. Those joining during the membership year will receive back copies of the journal for the current membership year. If the printed journal is out of stock, a substitute will be provided.
Current Subscription Rates
The subscription rate is based on the manner in which the Society's journal is delivered. The journal delivery will commence with the June journal.
|U.K. Single Subscription
|U.K. Household/Family Subscription
Subscriptions must be paid in British pounds.
The digital journal in PDF format delivered by email is cheaper for you and for us and there is no postal delay. A printed journal is more expensive to produce together with postal expenses. That is the cost difference.
Options for paying annual subscriptions
Note that the Society now pays bank charges on all cheques.
For New Members
1. By Post: Use the membership form provided in PDF format for printing out and posting to the Membership Secretary. Download the form here.
2. By Credit Card: The Genfair site provides facilities to pay by credit card. Use this link to their site here.
For Subscription Renewals
A renewal form is enclosed with the Winter edition of the journal. Enter your membership number if you know it.
1. By bank transfer: This is the preferred payment method. Bank details are provided here.
2. By post: Use the renewal form from the Winter journal and post to the Membership Secretary or pay at a Society meeting. You can also use the form provided under "New Members" above if necessary.
3. By Credit Card: The Genfair site provides facilities to pay by credit card. Use this link to their site here.