Our Membership Year is from 1st March to 28th/29th February. You will receive the Society's quarterly journal Hertfordshire People in four editions: Summer, Autumn, Winter & Spring. Those joining during the membership will receive back copies of the journal for the current membership year if still in stock.
Current Subscription Rates
The subscription rate is based on the manner in which the Society's journal is delivered. The journal delivery will commence with the June journal.
|Subscription Type||Digital Journal||Printed Journal|
|U.K. Single Subscription||£9||£13|
|U.K. Household/Family Subscription||£10||£14|
Due to high bank charges we are unable to accept membership fees in foreign currency.
A subscription for the digital journal in PDF format is preferred by the Society because of the many facilities for viewing and printing provided by the free Adobe reader. A printed journal is preferred by those who want something to hold even though printing and postal codes continue to rise. That is the cost difference.
An example of the Journal in digital format is provided only for illustration purposes here.
Options for paying annual subscriptions
Note that the Society now pays bank charges on all cheques.
For New Members
1. By Post: Use the membership form provided in PDF format for printing out and posting to the Membership Secretary. Download the form here.
2. By Credit Card: The Genfair site provides facilities to pay by credit card. Use this link to their site here.
For Subscription Renewals
A renewal form is enclosed with the Winter edition of the journal. Enter your membership number if you know it.
1. By bank transfer: This is the preferred payment method. Bank details are provided here.
2. By post: Use the renewal form from the Winter journal and post to the Membership Secretary or pay at a Society meeting. You can also use the form provided under "New Members" above if necessary.
3. By Credit Card: The Genfair site provides facilities to pay by credit card. Use this link to their site here.